A collection of ideas for your interest and for the benefit of my mental health.

28 January 2010

ololo

 Hey this looks like a good substitute for doing work.

TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now.  Did this a couple of weeks ago don't need to change it.

NINE things about yourself.
9. I am shrouded in mystery.
8. I love a good ol' debate.
7. I am afraid of most things.
6. I have simultaneously a high and low opinion of myself.
5. I am am not a racist.
4. I am concerned by the state of the world. The environment is the least of our problems.
3. I have lost my work ethic.
2. I haven't had many headaches lately, hmmm.
1. I overthink everything.

EIGHT ways to win your heart.
8. Be adaptable.
7. Be Romantic
6. Be forthright for god's sake.
5. Be sensible.
4. Be a brunette?
3. Be chillaxed.
2. Be like me.
1. Be clever!

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot.
7. Work.
6. Me.
5. Many many alternate scenarios.
4. Those earworm songs that get stuck in your head.
3. Transformers
2. The night's television offerings.
1. Mass Effect 2 right now

SIX things you do before you fall asleep?
6. Brush teeth.
5. Put lip cream on and perhaps witchhazel for the spots.
4. Tune into LBC 97.3
3. Say my farewells.
2. Hoot like an owl.
1. PJ up.

FOUR things you see right now.
4. Forward Unto Dawn (ma xbox guysh)
3. LEGO replica of Cloud's bike Fenrir from FFVIIAC
2. Optimus Prime glowing pen!
1. Watchmen badge.

THREE songs that you listen to often.  At the moment the picks are...
3. Best of You - Foo Fighters
2. Baby I'm a Star - Prince
1. Unchained - Van Halen

TWO things you want to do before you die.
1. Get rich.
2. Be happy.

ONE confession.
1. I think I'm better than alot of people. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment