A collection of ideas for your interest and for the benefit of my mental health.

11 January 2010

Haha Laura has the right idea.

OK let's do this shiznik.  Don't have enough things to write so I'm make this a top 5 super sentiments!  Let's see if I can make them lyrics. Nah that's too hard.  Accompanying emoticons I THINK SO.

1. Don't get any big ideas, they're not gonna happen. ;:\
2. This propensity to 'tease' like an episode of Lost is not going down well with me and many others.  Drama queen. >:/
3. Suck it up my friend, it lacks comfort and there are better models on the market. :\
4. Get a grip for gods sake its pathetic. :/
5. Take the hint. :|

If anyone fancies guessing I'd be more than happy to tell you you're wrong.  Not that people read this haha.

OOH came up with a new one!

6. Get on with it so I can get on with it. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!
    the only one I'm interested in is 2.
    wanna tell me who it is? I'll tell you one of mine in exchange

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I don't roll like that sorry. But I reckon if you hung around with them it'd be pretty obvious.

    ReplyDelete