A collection of ideas for your interest and for the benefit of my mental health.

22 January 2010

I've got V ELASTICS!

Sounds awesome right?  I can hardly open my mouth.  No dick sucking for the foreseeable future sorry. ;)  March hopefully Doc Malan will say 'right its over we'll arange the removal of the brace.  I'm not getting my hopes up but I've been on time so far so fingers crossed.

GLAM METAL.

Any song where the singer announces 'guitar!' before the solo is pretty much awesome.

More later?  Doubt it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God, Medforth put Dr. Malan in our Drama play.
    And I thought he was just being imaginative..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, he was my sister's orthodontist and now he's torturing Harry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its more of an S&M thing. He likes delivering the pain and I just love to be hurt.

    ReplyDelete