A collection of ideas for your interest and for the benefit of my mental health.

03 January 2010

Blog!

Yes its bloggin' time once more as I've broken down the halfway barricade of the history coursework and am once again riding the wave of success (I can feel it).  I am also wearing the greatest garment known to man, the dressing gown.

Saw a list of the hottest geeks of the last decade.  DAMN.  Brian Crecente wins.

He really is a cool dude that Crecente, and he looks like the egyptian bloke from the mummy.  Runs a tight ship with Kotaku.

Errrrm.

So yeah school tomorrow not worried, got morning at home as usual which is super lovesexy.  Frasier time!  And then to the mighty 1000 words mark AND BEYOND!  Which reminds me Buzz should come out of his box.

Caught the end of Uncle Buck today, great film. :)

 ###

Did you like that padding I did there with the picture?  Great job huh?

###

Top Gear was pretty dull today.

Ummmm.

NPH deserves to win the last decade's gay off, that Barrowman pretender is just a twat.  Plus it was well funny when he was trying to land the lesbian last week on HIMYM.  God I miss that being on nightly, and I miss the time when I had access to the dvd of the first serious so I could watch it all in one go ((with vomit breaks)(aaaaah October 1st)).

So Assassin's Creed II was VERY awesome especially all the religion and mythology they have managed to work into a BRILLIANT universe and origin.  It was like Christmas coming late.  Our current conception of religion is so boring.  And the pope so weak, we need to be able to fist fight again.

Chaos City sale was somewhat disappointing.  Got some comics on sale, not bad.  Iron Man is taking an age over not alot and I'm pretty sure the art has gone downhill.  How come there are 2 Captain Americas now? How the hell is Stark in his position right now, he has super awesome tech these days.

Really must buy Harold and Kumar 2 soon, can't wait to see what silly adventures they get up to.  Finding it hard to believe Kal Penn is now in the White House but then again these are unbelievable times.

Until the next time,
resquiat in pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment