A collection of ideas for your interest and for the benefit of my mental health.

27 January 2010

Oooooh baby baby, won't you turn your head my waaaay. Oooh baby baby ah c'mon take a chance, you're old enough...

to daaaaaaance the night away!  Oh man Van Halen makes nothing but kick arse music and right now its VAN HALEN WEEK on Absolute Classic Rock. Totally the best music station ever to grace the (digital) airwaves.

Online player!

On a similarly awesome note, Apple conference in just over 2 hours should show off some sexy new stuff (refuse to use the word kit, its not tools and its not something a football team wears).

And Mass Effect 2 on Friday hopefully.  OMFG. If it doesn't get delivered I think I'll go pub or something.

Hell guys its looking good for the week ahead.  Well pleased with my awesome history coursework too, quite a relief after my umming and aaahing on whether I was hitting the spot.  I hit the g-spot.  Oooh yeah. Giggidy.

Until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment