A collection of ideas for your interest and for the benefit of my mental health.

15 January 2010

I got no pleasure out of today so far everthing has been meh.  This is starting to become indicative of my life. This must stop.

Its like everything pisses me off.  Tolerance is down to zero.  Couldn't find a film I wanted to watch.

Maybe its my sleeping?  It's been odd this past week... many extremely odd dreams.

Realy annoyed with pessimism.  I'm like realism's champion, and you know what the two can coincide when really is really bad but you know what some people manage to turn every situation into the worst it could possibly be and to me that's just annoying.

Fucking snow hasn't gone away grr.

Bored.

Guess I'm jaded and years of skepticism has finally dawned on me.  Not that there's anything wrong with skepticism.  Also I'm really jumpy about people being wrong.  There are assumptions flying about and I can't get behind that anymore. Plus I'm getting quite argumentative.  This used to be fun because I had a reason.  No more.

Plus its January and you know what that means for me since 2006/2007ish time.

GRRRRR.

All in all I'm hoping to be in a better place by the weekend's end but you know what in all likelihood nothing will have changed.  That seems to be how it goes down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment