A collection of ideas for your interest and for the benefit of my mental health.

05 April 2010

Bit of a bad mood for some reason.

Dunno why.  Seem to have been a little isolated today for whatever reason.  Haven't been out or seen anyone.  Little communication on MSN.  Just been one of those days I guess.

Got a cool Iron Monger figure who is currently crushing Tony's head between his palms.  Massive step up from the Iron Man 1 toyline that's for sure.  No stuck joints today either which is a boost.  Might go to Newcastle and see if I can't pick up War Machine and the mk6 armour there (to great cost) in the coming days.

Speaking of which, making a break for the north tomorrow to see the family.  Should be fun.  Ha.  Always get into contemplation mode when I'm away from everyone.  I am powerless to act so the mind wanders onto hypotheticals and such.  Marvellous. :/  Any contact whatsoever will be gladly received.  Of course free mobile internet should make things a little more bearable than usual.

My Gears 2 disc has vanished so that's a bummer.  Think I left it at someone's house but nobody has seen it.  DAMN.

2 comments:

  1. Here is some contact.
    Have fun in the North and try not to hypothesise too much.

    ReplyDelete