A collection of ideas for your interest and for the benefit of my mental health.

11 April 2010

Time for a new blog post.

I may be slightly overdue.  Gonna have to be short I'm running a bath.

Bugger all going on right now.  Just anticipating Iron Man 2 alot.  And the Halo Reach Beta omfg 24 days? Had a major flashback to the launch of the Halo 3 beta this morning, since it coincided with work experience.  Listened to Incubus' A Crow Left of the Murder at that time and as I recall Spiderman 3 had just come out or some such.  Shit film, good album, fun beta.  What a difference 3 years makes.  Hopefully Reach won't be fucked up because of the loadouts, and it will be really good as a consequence of having them.

Oli said a terrifying thing to me yesterday when we were playing Halo 3.  It dawned on me more seriously than before that I'm gonna lose everyone.  That's horrible.  Coinciding with my uni nightmare this isn't a good thing.  I feel I am wasting my life doing nothing right now and wasting people.  It sucks.

Bit pissed that our odeon isn't showing Clash of the Titans in 2d.  Not paying £10 to see a film no thank you.  I shall wait for someone else to get the dvd.

I think the solution for this mood is MORE KISS.

No comments:

Post a Comment