A collection of ideas for your interest and for the benefit of my mental health.

28 April 2010

No apologies.

Not even I care enough about this to apologise for not sticking to my 'once every five at least' rule.  Oh well.

DAMNIT no Iron Man 2 6 inch range in Asda.  I so want that MkVI armour! And also the War Machine if they look good enough.

That said IMAX Iron Man 2 on Friday!  Yippee.  Though reviews are mixed I'm sure its a movie I'll be viewing many times over the course of the next year.

Mock week is at an end, also can't be arsed with English any more. Need a good night's sleep which tomorrow's lie in should afford. 

Halo 3 fever lately, gotta get to 35 odd in SWAT soon.  MMMM.  But Reach Beta should prevent that from happening tooo quickly as its gonna KICK ASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment