A collection of ideas for your interest and for the benefit of my mental health.

17 April 2010

We're due a blog.

Or I am. 


Blur beta is well good, love it.  Gonna buy that which is weird I don't normally get racing games.

Took part in the We Need Listeners Leader's Debate special alongside my learned friend Steven yesterday, we get the bruising alot (me moreso than Stevo).  I dunno when it's going up but it's been saved.  And no I have not been circumcised for the occasion.

Successful revision today, the sun was good.  Stumped by welfare gain/loss mind you. 

HMV in town is bollocks, no good cds I wanted.  Talking of music the new MGMT album is pretty weird but I liked a lot of what they're doing there so I shall listen again when I'm ready for tedium and pretention.

Oh wow it's not long until IRON MAN 2.  I am getting super excited.  Also exciting news about Joss Whedon both direction The Avengers and rewriting it along with the screenplay for Captain America: The First Avenger.  It ought to be handled well.  Very worried that the scene where Cap is a cabaret singer because he's deemed too valuable to be put in the WW2 field will go though.

Halo 2 sendoff was cool.  The soundtrack is still the best Halo soundtrack as I listened through today.  Wahey.

Pokemon HeartGold calls to me.  I must resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment