A collection of ideas for your interest and for the benefit of my mental health.

17 December 2009

IT'S BLOGGERIN' TIME!

OK meant to do this yesterday but got real involved in Arkham Asylum then COD and then the night was over.  So here I am.

HIMYM returns tonight!  Hoorah it has been too long since we've heard from the Barnicle (though I now own both of his published tomes, The Bro Code and Bro on the Go, which have helped to cement my Broda status).  I am a little annoyed by the BarneyxRobin idea but maybe it will be normal. 

Speaking of Barnabus Stinson, tomorrow I'm hoping to SNOW SUIT UP for the most epic of end of terms if the weather delivers what it promised.  It was looking so promising earlier... then it rained and my funny facebook status was ruined.  Hey ho.

VGAs happened on Sunday morning, that was cool and got some cool new trailers and vids despite my horrific hangover which I truly didn't diserve may I say.  Next time I'm sticking to the gay/old man drinks with my buddy Matthew.  But yeah mildly entertaining Halo Reach trailer kind of pissed my off in terms of 'lol BLUE ARMOUR I'M GONNA LOOK SO CAMO' and lame hand graphics yet again.  Arkham 2 trailer set me off on one for sure, that looks peachy.  Hope to see more on that shortly.  On an unrelated note, Mass Effect 2 looks like the best thing ever and I cannot wait 41 more days (if that is the correct figure).  I wanna meet up with Garrus for some killing RIGHT NOW but don't wanna get involved in a new playthrough of the first because it takes forever as I am completionist and also I'm not that bothered.  My awesome Shepard will have to wait.

Finally got external hard drive so sorted out my stuff for the first time in ages, very pleased.  That was pretty curt.  Oh well.

Errrrm.  All my money has vanished.  Dammit.  Hoping for an injection shortly so I can fritter money away on booze and food and plastic crack.  Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment