A collection of ideas for your interest and for the benefit of my mental health.

03 December 2009

I declare the blog open for business.

And what crappy business its gonna have because I do all my blogging on other websites.  This will be a recepticle of all my hatred.  So...

Tweet of the day: "Well proud of the danger table. HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER TABLE! GONNA SIT RIGHT DOWN AT THE DANGER TABLE!"

Facebook of the day: "Harry Graham 's 'channel 4 is about to screw around with US Sitcom time slot' sense is tingling."

Expect more of that...

So I didn't get to watch Advent Children today, very sad, I did however dl the OC Remix of the FFVII soundtrack, Voices from the Lifestream, in my very first Torrenting experience!  Lovely jubbly.  Geek over.  It will soon be the weekend and I must confess I am living for nothing more than that these days, and I long for Tuesday's culmination of the Cmabridge application process.  Excuse my sudden lapse into idiot speak.

Erm... yeah that will be all.  At ease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment